I totally love this look!
1) Start with a basic mani.
2) Paint your nails red. I’m using Sally Hansen Hard as Nails Xtreme Wear in Cherry Red, and I did one coat to get the pinkish tint.
3) Using a pink nail pen, draw a heart in the bottom right corner of the nail.
4) Paint alternating pink and white dots, about three going towards the upper left corner of the nail. Do the same going straight up.
Tada! Hope you enjoyed this tutorial! Leave me a comment with a suggestion for my next one. I post new nail tutorials every weekend.
One of my favorite things to do when I don’t feel like doing every nail is to paint my base coat, then only do nail art on one finger of each hand. That’s what is did for this tutorial, but you can do all your nails if you want.
1) Start with a basic manicure.
2) Paint your nails white. I used NYC French Manicure White, and I did three coats.
3) Using nail art pens, paint two small red dots close together.
4) Use green to paint the stem.
5) Repeat steps three and four all over the nail.
6) Paint a top coat and you are done!
Sorry for the sloppiness of the nails; I was rushing! Sorry, and hope you enjoyed this tutorial!