One of my favorite things to do when I don’t feel like doing every nail is to paint my base coat, then only do nail art on one finger of each hand. That’s what is did for this tutorial, but you can do all your nails if you want.
1) Start with a basic manicure.
2) Paint your nails white. I used NYC French Manicure White, and I did three coats.
3) Using nail art pens, paint two small red dots close together.
4) Use green to paint the stem.
5) Repeat steps three and four all over the nail.
6) Paint a top coat and you are done!
Sorry for the sloppiness of the nails; I was rushing! Sorry, and hope you enjoyed this tutorial!