Sorry it’s late! I was so busy this weekend, so I didn’t have time to paint my nails. Here is a modern twist on the classic French manicure.
1) Start with clean fingernails.
2) Paint a base coat. This should be a light or pastel color. I used Sally Hansen Hard as Nails Xtreme Wear in Green with Envy.
3) Use any color nail pen to paint a triangle on the tip of the nail.
4) With another color, paint another triangle going the other way.
(Sorry this is a bad example!)
Hope you liked it! Make sure to leave comments! Byee!
One of my favorite things to do when I don’t feel like doing every nail is to paint my base coat, then only do nail art on one finger of each hand. That’s what is did for this tutorial, but you can do all your nails if you want.
1) Start with a basic manicure.
2) Paint your nails white. I used NYC French Manicure White, and I did three coats.
3) Using nail art pens, paint two small red dots close together.
4) Use green to paint the stem.
5) Repeat steps three and four all over the nail.
6) Paint a top coat and you are done!
Sorry for the sloppiness of the nails; I was rushing! Sorry, and hope you enjoyed this tutorial!
The worst possible nail offense a girl could commit is to go out with a beautiful mani and have horribly kept nails. Before you paint your nails, follow these steps and you will be safe from the Beauty Police!
You will need a few things-
From left- cuticle pusher, nail clippers, nail cleaner, nail file, buffing block.
2) Wash your hands.
Get rid of the dirt and grime of the day. Don’t forget to moisturize!
3) Clip and file your nails.
I like to do a square shape, but it’s all preference!
4) Push back your cuticles.
The absence of cuticles is definitely a plus in a manicure, but cutting your cuticles at home is very dangerous, so we have to settle for simply pushing them back.
5) Clean your nails!
Dirty nails are pretty gross, especially if you’re doing an opaque color, so make sure to clean under the white part.
Shiny, glowing nails are excellent even without a nail polish on. Make sure to buff every nail.
7) Clear coat
To finish off this tutorial, paint with a clear polish. This will protect your nails and make them shiny and fresh looking!
Hope you enjoyed the tutorial! See you next time!