Sorry! I didn’t have time to do my nails this weekend, so I just decided to do a polish review! Next week will be better,I promise!
This is two coats, although you could do more for a deeper color. The polish went on easily and smoothly, like all NYC polishes. It cost me about $5, so it is definitely a great addition to your polish collection. I use it most often for St. Patrick’s Day
Sorry it’s late! I was so busy this weekend, so I didn’t have time to paint my nails. Here is a modern twist on the classic French manicure.
1) Start with clean fingernails.
2) Paint a base coat. This should be a light or pastel color. I used Sally Hansen Hard as Nails Xtreme Wear in Green with Envy.
3) Use any color nail pen to paint a triangle on the tip of the nail.
4) With another color, paint another triangle going the other way.
(Sorry this is a bad example!)
Hope you liked it! Make sure to leave comments! Byee!
I totally love this look!
1) Start with a basic mani.
2) Paint your nails red. I’m using Sally Hansen Hard as Nails Xtreme Wear in Cherry Red, and I did one coat to get the pinkish tint.
3) Using a pink nail pen, draw a heart in the bottom right corner of the nail.
4) Paint alternating pink and white dots, about three going towards the upper left corner of the nail. Do the same going straight up.
Tada! Hope you enjoyed this tutorial! Leave me a comment with a suggestion for my next one. I post new nail tutorials every weekend.